Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Impossible Home Loan

I think I'm the mortage lenders nightmares come true, really. But, I want a house. I need a house, a home. For my children, but for me really, for my peice of mind. I want to improve my home, and grow fruit trees, have enough bedrooms, and grow old in one spot.

I have horrible credit, It's improving but it's bad. I am self employed and I keep horrible records, in fact, I'll be blogging about my finiacial fitness classes in the very near future.

I'll also be investigating so many home loan options. Not just loans though, In fact, if you live in the Portland Real Estate Market, or even just in the Oregon Market, you're going to be amazed at the amount of free money there is out there for you to begin the home buying process.

Some of the musts in my home buying process will be:

David Douglas School District
7 Bedroom House (I know, GASP!)
Huge Front Porch
Big Yard - I want fruit trees.

I'm sure there will be more, and I'll have to rearrange as I go. But for starters..

No comments: